I’m so excited to introduce you to Journaling for Simplicity: Journal Prompts for a Simplified & Intentional LIfe!
Journaling for Simplicity is a brand new in-depth guide to help you harness the power of journaling to simplify your home and life and create lasting change.
With over 50 journal prompts to help you declutter and simplify both your home and your life with confidence, clarity and ease!
Make lasting change in your home & your life
If you’ve tried simplifying or decluttering before, but aren’t fully satisfied with the results. Or find yourself giving up or getting distracted before you reach your decluttering goals. It might be because you didn’t start with a clear vision of exactly what you wanted to achieve.
And that’s exactly what Journaling for Simplicity will help you do!
The 50+ journal prompts inside Journaling for Simplicity break down 6 key aspects of the simplifying process. Including:
- Your vision for your home
- Your vision for your life
- Identifying your values, goals and priorities
- Identifying pain points in your home and life
- Uncovering and working through some of the most common decluttering challenges and roadblocks
- Building your decluttering motivation
If you’re ready to make lasting change in your home and your life, creating a home that looks, feels and functions how you’ve always wanted and days that flow and feel less stressful, Journaling for Simplicity helps you build the foundation you need to get there.
Click the button below to buy your copy of Journaling for Simplicity now. Or keep reading for more of what you’ll find inside Journaling for Simplicity.
Decluttering and simplifying isn’t always easy. But with the right tools, the simplifying process can be a lot faster, easier and way less frustrating.
And Journaling for Simplicity is a powerful tool to add to your decluttering toolkit!
Does this sound familiar?
You decide you want to declutter and simplify and start with excitement. But after a little while find yourself feeling overwhelmed, bogged down, stressed, discouraged or like you’re just not making the progress you’d like. And maybe even find yourself left with a bigger mess than you started with!
Or maybe you just lose sight of the bigger picture you’re working to achieve when you’re in the midst of decluttering. Getting bogged down trying to make the “right” decluttering decisions, and struggling to decide what’s worth keeping and what’s just adding clutter.
If so, you’re not alone!
It’s a common struggle for many people trying to declutter. And it’s often because you don’t have a clear vision of what you want to achieve.
And this is exactly where Journaling for Simplicity can become such a useful tool!
Journaling for Simplicity helps anyone craving a simpler, clutter-free home declutter with more confidence, clarity and ease.
Helping you clearly identify your decluttering goals, vision for your home and help you find the motivation you need to make that vision your reality!
Use Journaling for Simplicity to explore:
- your “why” for wanting to declutter and simplify
- your decluttering goals for your home
- a clear vision for how you want your home to look, feel and function
- a deep understanding of your true value and priorities, right now, in this season of life
- how to build a strong foundation of motivation to declutter that will last
- how to work through some of the most common decluttering roadblocks now, without derailing your decluttering progress when you’re in the middle of decluttering
Journaling for Simplicity is a powerful tool
The journal prompts inside Journaling for Simplicity can be an effective and powerful tool on your simplifying journey.
Using the prompts inside Journaling for Simplicity, journaling can help take the struggle out of decluttering by helping you:
- create a clear vision and goals for how you want your home to look, feel and function
- get clear about how you want your days to feel and flow
- know exactly what you’re creating space for more of as you declutter and simplify
- set clear decluttering goals to motivate your simplifying progress
- have a clear way to measure what’s adding value to your home and life and what’s just adding clutter and unneccesary stress
- make confident decluttering decisions based on your clear vision and goals
- identify your priorities, goals and what’s most important to you right now, in your current season of life
- identify what’s working and not working in your home and your life right now
- clearly spotlight the specific pain points you’re facing in your home and your life
- brainstorm creative solutions to help ease the pain points and bring more flow and ease into your home and life
- explore where and how clutter is adding unnecessary stress and frustration to your home and your days
- figure out what’s making decluttering feel hard and how you can overcome those challenges in a safe and supportive way
- build your motivation to clear the clutter and simplify in a way that’ll help you get motivated now, and stay motivated to reach your decluttering goals
- make lasting change in your home and your life
Get the entire, in-depth journaling guide, including a beautiful 37 page PDF guide book and over 50 journal prompts for just $14.99!
No journaling experience required!
Whether you already journal or not, working through the thoughtful, insightful and powerful journal prompts inside Journaling for Simplicity can give you the insight, confidence and clarity to clear the clutter from your home and simplify your life with ease.
No journaling experience is necessary to use Journaling for Simplicity. I’ll show you how to use journaling to simplify, declutter and live more intentionally. All you need is some time, the prompts you’ll find inside the guide and the willingness to explore the prompts with openness and curiosity.
Your journal can become a powerful tool to support your simplifying efforts and help you simplify with more confidence, clarity and ease. All so you can reach your decluttering goals and create a simplified, streamlined, clutter-free home and life you’ll enjoy for years to come!
Here’s what one reader had to say about Journaling for Simplicity
“There’s something for everyone in this journaling guide – from the beginner to the seasoned expert. As someone who’s journaled off and on for many years, there’s nothing worse than feeling like you need to write down some thoughts, ideas, feelings, etc., while having absolutely no idea where or how to start. If you’ve ever gone to put pen to paper, only to draw a complete blank, Melissa has the perfect solution for you with “Journaling For Simplicity” – it’s a practical guide on how to get those ideas to flow!
I love how it helps you focus on what’s really important to you in your personal simplifying process by guiding you through the who, what, when, where and why of it all. It’s like having Melissa there beside you – gently guiding you to your “ah-ha!” moment in your simplifying journey. Trust the process, and trust this journaling guide – you will not be disappointed!”
~ Alyson D.
Try journaling to simplify for yourself!
If you’re not sure if journaling will help you as you simplify and declutter, try it for yourself!
Sign up HERE to get a free journaling workbook with 16 journal prompts for a simpler home and life.
The prompts in this free workbook give you a small taste of what you’ll find inside Journaling for Simplicity. Try them out and see how they help you find more confidence and clarity to start simplifying your life.
If you like the prompts in the free workbook and want to go deeper, using journaling to help you build a strong foundation for your simplified home and life, come back here and buy Journaling for Simplicity!
Have questions? Check out these FAQs:
How is journaling for Simplicity delivered?
After purchase, you’ll have the option to download Journaling for Simplicity as a PDF immediately. You’ll also receive an email with the link to download your PDF copy.
Journaling for Simplicity is completely self-paced. You can work through the journal prompts as quickly or as slowly as you’d like to.
Do I need a journal for Journaling for Simplicity?
Journaling for Simplicity doesn’t include space to write your responses to the journal prompts. This was done intentionally so you can take as much space as you need to respond to each prompt. Some prompts you might answer in a sentence or two. Others you might write pages about. Do what feels best for you.
The only thing you’ll need is something to write with and something to write on. You can use a journal, a simple coil notebook or your laptop. Whatever works for you!
I’ve never journaled before, will I be able to use Journaling for Simplicity?
Of course! No journaling experience is necessary to reap the benefits of Journaling for Simplicity. I’ll guide you through how to use the prompts. All you need is a willingness to explore the prompts. You can write about them, think through them, make bullet point lists, etc. Anyone can use the journal prompts to maximize their simplifying success!
How much does Journaling for Simplicity cost?
Journaling for Simplicity is available for just $14.99 USD.
What will I get when I purchase Journaling for Simplicity?
You’ll get a beautiful, 37-page, PDF guide book containing more than 50 insightful, detailed journal prompts covering 6 of the key areas of the simplifying process. You can print the entire guide book, or use the instructions inside Journaling for Simplicity to only print the journal prompts so you can tuck them inside your journal.
What if I don’t like Journaling for Simplicity? Can I get a refund?
Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be provided.
If you have any questions before purchasing, please reach out to me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to answer your questions and help you decide if Journaling for Simplicity is right for you!
I’m Melissa, founder of Simple Lionheart Life. I’ve been living with a simpler home and life for over a decade, and can’t say enough about the benefits of living with less.
I’ve been journaling since I was a kid, and have developed a strong journaling practice over the last few years.
Journaling helps me:
- declutter my mind & clear mental clutter so I can focus on what matters most
- improve my mindset and find more gratitude and contentment
- get to know myself better
- find time to slow down, reflect, process & live more mindfully
- discover creative solutions to challenges I’m facing
- and so much more!
Journaling has played a really big part in my success in simplifying our home and lives. I use my journal to create a clear vision for each space I’m simplifying. Getting clear on how I want our home to look, feel and function. As well as how I want my days to feel and flow.
In my journal, I identify pain points in my home and days. Then brainstorm creative ways simplifying might be able to help ease those pain points. I use my journal to work through decluttering roadblocks that are making it feel hard to let go of clutter from our house. And finally, I use my journal to set decluttering goals I can check back in with as I work on simplifying a space.