Step-by-Step Decluttering Checklists to Declutter Every Room in Your Home & Simplify Your Life
I’m so excited to introduce my brand new decluttering guide, Your Clutter-Free Home!
Your Clutter-Free Home is a digital and printable guide to help you clear the clutter from your home for good, one small step at a time!
It guides you step-by-step through the process of decluttering with tips, tools and detailed decluttering checklists for every room in your home.
The decluttering checklists break down each room into realistic and straightforward 5 – 10 minute decluttering tasks to keep clearing the clutter simple and stress-free.
Keep reading for more about Your Clutter-Free Home!
Feeling overwhelmed about decluttering?
Does this sound familiar…
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the amount of clutter and “stuff” in your home but don’t even know where or how to start decluttering?
- Do you feel like you spend more time cleaning up your home than living in it and enjoying it?
- Are you struggling to find time to declutter when life already feels busy and full?
- Do you have a hard time deciding what to keep and what to get rid of? Maybe worrying you’ll need something someday? Or worrying you’ll regret getting rid of something? Or maybe it’s just hard to justify getting rid of perfectly good things you spent hard-earned money on?
- Do you start decluttering with a bang, but find yourself losing momentum and motivation to continue?
- Do you find it hard to focus when you’re decluttering? Getting easily distracted tidying up, putting things away, bouncing from one spot to the next, spinning your wheels and never really making any progress clearing the clutter?
- Do you wish someone could show you how to declutter from start to finish, breaking it down into one small step to take at a time?
If you said “yes!” to any of these, you’re in the right place!
Your Clutter-Free Home will help you create a home you love spending time in.
A home where you have time and space to rest, relax and do the things you love.
All because you’ve cleared the clutter and the distractions, organized your home and created a home that’s SO much easier to manage.
Your Clutter-Free Home is the roadmap you’ve been looking for to declutter your home without feeling overwhelmed by clutter or what to do with it all.
The simple, straightforward & realistic decluttering checklists inside Your Clutter-Free Home will help you simplify your home – and your life – the easy way!
Imagine if you could:
- Clear the clutter from your home with confidence, knowing exactly what to keep and what to get rid of.
- Declutter every space in your home, even if you don’t have a lot of extra time to devote to decluttering.
- Have a step-by-step plan to follow so you can dive in and start clearing the clutter, knowing exactly what needs to be done and where to declutter next.
- Feel confident handling even the trickiest decluttering tasks like dealing with paperwork, sentimental items, all the stuff you’ve been holding onto “just in case”, and more.
- Create a home you love spending time in that’s easy to manage and maintain, simply because you’ve removed the extra “stuff” you don’t use, need or love.
- Stop wasting precious time looking for things you can’t find among the clutter and mess.
- Confidently welcome guests into your home – even if they show up unannounced – because your house doesn’t feel out of control or embarrassing. Instead, you feel proud of and comfortable in your home.
- Have more time, space and freedom because you feel in control of your home and the things you own, not controlled by clutter.
Your Clutter-Free Home gives you all of this, plus all the encouragement, support and knowledge you need to not only get started decluttering but see it through and finish decluttering every space in your home!
What if your days looked something like this:
- You wake up to a tidy, clutter-free bedroom that never fails to make you smile. No piles of clean (or is it dirty??) laundry to step over, no piles of “stuff” making you feel like you’re already behind before the day has even started.
- Your tidy, clutter-free bathroom makes getting ready a breeze when you can easily find everything you need and have space to get ready with ease.
- Getting dressed is fun and easy when everything in your closet is something you love wearing and makes you feel great. No trying on and taking off multiple outfits that don’t fit, don’t match or don’t feel good. No piles of discarded clothes to re-hang at some point…just one more thing on your to-do list.
- You walk into a clean kitchen – no pile of dirty dishes or countertops covered in papers and “stuff”. You make a cup of coffee and can actually sit down and enjoy it because you’re not running around feeling frazzled trying to find something to wear, remember where you left your keys or look for the missing book report you could’ve sworn was on the kitchen table last night.
- When it’s time to go, you grab your purse, keys and jacket – all from their spot, no searching necessary – and head out the door.
- That evening a quick tidy is all you need to put everything away and know you’ll wake up tomorrow to a peaceful, tidy and stress-free home again!
Sounds pretty awesome right!?
That’s the magic of clearing the clutter from your home and your life!
Less to clean
Less to organize
When you clear the clutter and simplify, your home is easy to take care of and keep tidy. It becomes a place you love spending time in. Not another thing sucking up more and more of your precious time and energy and adding stress to your life.
And more time and space adds up to more freedom.
Freedom to focus your time on who and what matters most to you.
Freedom to enjoy your home, not be a slave to it.
Freedom to spend less time cleaning up after your life and more time living your life!
Your Clutter-Free Home will help you achieve all of this and more!
If you feel like you’re drowning in clutter, but never seem to make any progress getting it under control, it’s not your fault and you’re definitely not alone!
There are 4 big hurdles keeping you from successfully decluttering your home:
1. You barely have enough time as it is, how can you possibly find time to add decluttering to your never-ending to-do list?!
The truth is, decluttering does require time and work.
But putting in the work now will pay off big time in the future.
The less stuff you have, the less time you’ll spend managing it all.
In fact, if life feels busy and overwhelming, you can’t afford not to declutter!
The good news is, you don’t need to declutter for hours at a time to make progress. You just need to have a plan to follow so you can make the most of the time you can spend decluttering. Even if it’s only a few minutes at a time!
Use the checklists in Your Clutter-Free Home to declutter for a few minutes at a time and know you’re making consistent progress clearing the clutter.
The checklists make it easy to pick back up and fit in a little decluttering whenever you can!
2. You want to declutter, but never know how to decide what to keep and what to get rid of!
Once you learn how to identify clutter, it’s easy to feel confident making decluttering decisions and decide what to keep and what to get rid of.
Your Clutter-Free Home gives you the tips, tools and knowledge you need to make quick, confident decluttering decisions with ease.
You’ll know exactly what’s worth keeping and what’s just adding clutter.
3. It’s so hard to stay focused on decluttering! Between getting sidetracked tidying up, work, kids, meals, activities, etc. any time you try to declutter you get interrupted and end up left with a bigger mess than when you started! Or bounce around decluttering one spot here, another there, but never feel like you’re seeing any real progress anywhere!
Life doesn’t stop just because you’re trying to declutter.
You need a plan in place to be able to stay focused, fit in decluttering sessions where you can and easily pick up where you left off.
The checklists inside Your Clutter-Free Home mean you can start, stop and pick up where you left off quickly and easily.
And you can stop wasting time trying to figure out where to declutter next or end up with a bigger mess than you started with.
Follow the checklists to make consistent progress decluttering your entire home, one small project at a time.
4. You always start decluttering strong, ready to clear the clutter and simplify your life. But your momentum and motivation fizzle out before you’re finished.
It’s hard to stay motivated to declutter without someone or something to keep you focused, encouraged and committed to seeing it through.
That’s the beauty of Your Clutter-Free Home.
Not only will you get a roadmap to follow to know exactly what and where to declutter next.
But you’ll also get my best decluttering tips, tricks and tools to take decluttering from overwhelming and stressful to simple, realistic and totally achievable.
Plus, I’ll be with you every step of the way inside Your Clutter-Free Home, encouraging you, supporting you and giving you the guidance you’re looking for.
And who doesn’t love a good checklist and the satisfaction of checking off another decluttering task, knowing you’re making progress with every box you check?!
5. You’ve already decluttered your home, but still, feel like you have too much “stuff”!
Decluttering isn’t something you can do once and be done for life.
Our lives, our homes, our needs and our interests are always shifting and changing. And that means the stuff you once used, needed and loved, may not always be what you use, need and love.
Not to mention, clutter and “stuff” has a sneaky way of coming into our homes over time.
Doing multiple and regular decluttering sweeps is essential to not only clear the clutter but to stay clutter-free too.
Plus, decluttering is a skill you get better at the more you do it.
So if you’ve already decluttered, but still feel like you have too much stuff, another round of decluttering may be just what you need!
Your Clutter-Free Home is the perfect tool if you’re just starting out decluttering or if you’re doing another round of decluttering.
It will help you go through each space in your home to clear the clutter and go deeper and get rid of any clutter you may have missed during previous decluttering sessions.
Whether you’re decluttering for the first time, or doing another round of decluttering, Your Clutter-Free Home is the tool, roadmap and guide you need to make the progress you’re looking for.
Clutter is stressful.
I get it, I’ve been there too…
My decluttering journey started when my daughter was a toddler and I was an overwhelmed new mom.
Although our house was organized, every closet, cupboard, shelf, drawer, nook and cranny was filled with “stuff”.
And my daughter made it her life’s mission to get into all of that organized stuff on the daily!
I quickly found myself feeling tired, frustrated and overwhelmed from spending so much of my time, energy and patience picking up the same stuff over and over again each day.
Finally, I realized we didn’t even use, need or like most of the “stuff” I was spending so much of my day picking up.
This lightbulb moment is what started me decluttering and simplifying. And the more I decluttered, the better I felt.
I had more time, more energy, more patience, could be more present and felt less stressed and a lot happier overall the more “stuff” I removed from our home.
Now our home is simplified and clutter-free and I get to live life on my terms, rather than feel like a slave to our house and the stuff we own.
I get to be present with my kids while building a business and sharing my passion for simplifying from home.
Our home is easy to manage and maintain because I’m not overwhelmed with stuff.
I have time and space in my days for the activities and people I love.
And have created a home that feels like a haven where we can rest, relax and enjoy spending time together.
I’ve learned less truly does lead to so much more.
But decluttering wasn’t a quick or easy process for me.
It actually took me several years of constant decluttering to get to a place where I felt content with the amount of stuff we own.
And during those years of decluttering, I hit a lot of stumbling blocks, made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot through trial and error that made decluttering our home take way longer than it needed to.
The good news is it doesn’t have to take you years to declutter your home!
Learn from my mistakes, skip ahead and start decluttering quickly, effectively and easily right away.
Everything I’ve learned about decluttering and simplifying is condensed into Your Clutter-Free Home so you can start – and finish – decluttering quickly and easily.
It’s the guide I wish I had when I set out to declutter and simplify our home.
Your Clutter-Free Home is the simple and complete roadmap you need to reach your decluttering goals quickly without getting stuck along the way.
Your Clutter-Free Home
Step-by-step decluttering checklists to help you declutter every room in your home & simplify your life
Your Clutter-Free Home is simple but power-packed.
It gets right to the point and gives you all the tools you need so you can quickly and easily take action and clear the clutter for good!
Whether you have a few minutes at a time to declutter, or a few hours, Your Clutter-Free Home will fit your schedule and work for you.
Don’t take it from me!
Here’s what students and readers are saying:
“Melissa gives detailed step-by-step instructions to motivate you to declutter, breaking the job into manageable pieces that are easy to accomplish. It doesn’t take long to see progress. And the more you accomplish, the more you are motivated to keep the momentum going. The checklists allow you to track your progress; that in itself is motivating. With Melissa’s help, decluttering has been rewarding and even fun.”
“I love how you break everything down so it’s not so overwhelming!!! I still have a long way to go but you’ve inspired me, so thank you!!”
“I’ve read many articles and books on how to declutter. You, Melissa, have been the voice that reached me. Your approach of achieving minimalism as being unique to each individual and your inspirational words are needed by many of us. Thank you from my heart for helping me to achieve this task faster than I ever dreamed possible!”
Here’s what you’ll find inside Your Clutter-Free Home:
Section 1: Set yourself up for decluttering success
Learn the tips, tricks and tools you’ll need to declutter like a pro.
You’ll maximize your decluttering success by learning:
- How to set your personal decluttering goals
- How to find the time to declutter
- How to get in the right frame of mind to declutter effectively
- How to stay focused, on track and motivated
- How to confidently make decluttering decisions about what to keep and what to get rid of
- How to avoid keeping clutter “just in case”
- What to do if you feel completely overwhelmed by clutter
- How to avoid all of the most common decluttering stumbling blocks
- How to deal with the emotional side of decluttering
Section 2: Detailed checklists to declutter your entire home
In this section, you’ll get to work and put what you learned into practice!
This is the meat and potatoes of Your Clutter-Free Home – all broken down into one small, doable task at a time.
You’ll find checklists to declutter every space in your home broken down into small, simple and realistic tasks. Along with plenty of encouragement, tips and support specific to each space in your home.
The checklists make it easy to know exactly what needs to be done to declutter each space and what to work on next.
You’ll never waste time and energy trying to figure out what and where to declutter. Or bouncing from one decluttering project to the next, but never really making any progress.
The decluttering checklists are presented in a specific order to give you some immediate “decluttering wins”. Which is the perfect way to boost your decluttering confidence, motivation and momentum.
Then you’ll continue decluttering every space in your home – each space broken down into small, simple tasks you can tackle one at a time. Perfect if you only have a few minutes to declutter. Or you can complete a bunch of decluttering tasks at once if you have more time!
You’ll receive specific tips, guidance & detailed step-by-step checklists to declutter each of the following spaces in your home:
- The bathrooms
- The linen closet
- The entryways and mudroom
- The kitchen and dining area
- The office and paper clutter
- The bedrooms
- The living room and family room
- Craft supplies
- The laundry room
- Kids’ rooms and clothing
- Spare bedrooms
- Storage areas (basement, attic, storage room, storage closets, etc.)
- The garage and outdoor storage spaces
- Hallways and landing areas
Section 3: How to organize, decorate and maintain your clutter-free home
In this section, you’ll learn how to keep your home clutter-free moving forward. Including:
- How to organize your home to function like a well-oiled machine
- How to decorate your home in a way that adds joy, not clutter
- How to maintain your home and keep it clutter-free for good
Ready for the best part??
My goal is to make Your Clutter-Free Home as accessible as possible. I know the peace, happiness and freedom decluttering and simplifying have added to my life. And I want anyone who wants the same to be able to get there too!
The value provided in Your Clutter-Free Home and the amazing results it will help you achieve are worth a lot.
But in order to make Your Clutter-Free Home as accessible as possible, you get immediate access to Your Clutter-Free Home, including all the tips, tools and detailed decluttering checklists, for only $29!!
When you buy Your Clutter-Free Home, you’ll receive immediate access to everything included in Your Clutter-Free Home. Delivered as a downloadable and printable pdf file right to the email address you provide.
Note: Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds will be provided. Please reach out to me at email@example.com if you have any questions before buying & I am happy to help!
Let’s declutter your home and simplify your life together!
In Your Clutter-Free Home, we’ll take your home from cluttered, chaotic and overwhelming to peaceful, clutter-free and easy to manage.
Doing it all one step at a time so you don’t feel overwhelmed or frustrated while you clear the clutter.
Buy Your Clutter-Free Home today for only $29 and say goodbye to the clutter – and the stress that goes along with it – for good!